I have released libsmbios version 0.13.8. You can download source tarballs from http://linux.dell.com/libsmbios/download/libsmbios/libsmbios-0.13.8/. Prebuilt RPMs for Fedora, Red Hat Enterprise, and Suse Enterprise can all be found in the Dell Software Repository at http://linux.dell.com/repo/software/.
Changes in this release:
- Build system improvements only:
- Moved to a non-recursive automake system.
- parallel make completely supported. “make -j” now completes without error
- move doxygen generation completely into automake/autoconf
- Automatically detects doxygen features at build time and enables them (graphviz support, esp.)
- Started moving the website docs into the wiki: http://linux.dell.com/wiki/index.php/Oss/libsmbios.
This effort is ongoing and not yet complete. End result will be all API
docs posted using doxygen, all info-type stuff in the wiki.
Fedora/EPEL packages will be updated next week.