I’ve mentioned StudioDell a bit since we launched it at CES, but thought it might be worth a few minutes to explain how it’s set up in case some Direct2Dell readers find it useful. StudioDell is divided into three main channels: Home, Small Business, and IT Pro. Each channel has three programs that I’ve summarized in bullet points below.
Please take a look at some of the sample videos. If you have ideas on topics you’d like to see covered, you can e-mail [email protected]. I’m also interested in your reaction as well, so feel free to respond to this blog post if you have an opinion. I’ll share any comments that you have with the team behind StudioDell.
On a side note… soon, we hope to begin accepting videos created by our customers. Still working out some back-end details, but I’ll have an update in the next few weeks.
- News You Can Use: Host Shannon McCormick takes you through the latest tech-related news and Dell product information. Sample video: XPS 710 H2C video
- Tech Tips: Hear pointers and how-to’s from Dell folks: Sample video: LCD vs. Plasma
- Your Stories: Hear from our home users on their experiences with Dell. Sample video: Rich Peluso
- Insights & Solutions: Learn the basics of technology to streamline your small business. Sample video: First Server-Based Network
- Tech Tips: Tips to give your small business a technical edge. Sample video: How to Drive Website Traffic
- Case Studies: Find out how other small business owners use Dell products and services to run their businesses. Sample video: Bike World
- Insights & Solutions: Discussions about enterprise-level issues we’re hearing from our customers. Sample video: Virtualization: New Data Center Economics, Part 2
- Knowledge Base: Technical walkthroughs for IT Pros from Dell enterprise technicians. Sample video: Setting up a DRAC
- Case Studies: Hear from other large companies that have standardized on Dell products and services. Sample video: Unilever