Cybergirrl Oh, aka Aliza Sherman, recently put me on the proverbial hot seat with her “Five Questions in Five Minutes” on the Real Biz in SL Internet television show. It’s an SLCN.tv show entirely filmed in Second Life (machinima) that bills itself as part talk show, part tour.
Past guests have included Millions of Us, an agency specializing in virtual worlds, Cisco and IBM. Watching the IBM interview, one observer found it quite entertaining to see a television anchor and her guest flying super-hero style throughout the tour. Cybergirrl and I did quite a bit of flying ourselves before teleporting to the SLCN studios for those five tough questions:
- What kind of investment is your company making in Second Life?
- What kind of return on your investment are you seeing?
- What are the metrics you are using to evaluate your Second Life initiative?
- Is it worth being in Second Life?
- How much longer do you plan to be in SL?
One blogger watched it live and then mused on the variety of new media – “odd sequences from pownce [stet] to Second Life” – that combined to bring him into the audience.
You can see the entire replay over in the Real Biz in SL archives, or you can check out the YouTube video below.