We’ve been hard at work to refresh our portfolio of Latitude laptops and OptiPlex desktops for business. We focused our efforts on the ever-important balance between end-user and IT needs and wants with durable, sophisticated design and productivity features backed by the industry’s best manageability and security. Some of the design features and enhancements include:
- Tri- Metal casing, brushed aluminum finish, reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners and frame, strong steel hinges, rugged closing latch and durable powder-coated underside.
- StrikeZone shock absorber, Fast Response Free-Fall Sensor, and rubber hard drive isolation.
- Two newly-designed best in class systems—the lightweight Latitude 6430s and the OptiPlex 9010 All-in-One Desktop.
Dell OptiPlex 9010 All-in-One Desktop – Click on the image above to see a larger version
Learn more about the Latitude E-Family 6-series and OptiPlex 9010 series with these videos:
At Dell, we believe in providing you, our customers, with the right tools for the job. That’s why the Latitude and OptiPlex lines offer productivity, flexibility and stability and include:
- Third Generation Intel Core (Ivy Bridge) processor options and high-bandwidth DDR3 memory and Intel HD or NVIDIA graphics.
- Nearly 33 hours of battery life, 3-year battery and E-Family Battery Slice options, and ExpressCharge for 80% recharge in an hour.
- Intel vPro systems management iAMT 8.x with Dell‘s remote BIOS management and Dell’s remote hard drive wipe.
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via a single access door and now with fewer screws for Latitude.
- One common dock, AC adapter and accessories for typically up to 5 generations
- 15+ months stable lifecycle and 60 to 90 days transition period.
Get a complete overview of the Latitude and OptiPlex enhancements here:
And, what makes Dell different is that we support your business, not only your hardware. Each one of our systems is a backed by a wide range of global services and support, and we are your trusted advisor when it comes to tailored end-to-end solutions from the client to the cloud with offerings that include Dell Data Protection | Encryption, Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions, the Dell KACE Family of Systems Management Appliances, Dell Cloud Solutions, Dell Configuration Services and Dell Pro Support Services.
We look forward to hearing your experiences and success stories with our new business computing solutions.
Feel free to share your questions and comments here.