Congratulations to Dell PartnerDirect first Engineer Club award winners!
Back in Oct 2012 we launched the first Engineer Club in China, also the first of a series planned for Asia Pacific, which kicked off with an exclusive event in Beijing attended by 65 Engineers.
On April 16, Dell and 33 Engineers Club members gathered again in Beijing to celebrate the first Engineers Club Awards. A few awards and prizes were handed out:
- A special award was handed for the “Highest Involvement in the Engineers Club.
- The first three students who completed all Individual Proficiency Trainings for Server were awarded a special prize – a Dell XPS for each!
- There were Quiz and Q&A awards handed to two winners who scored the highest.
Congratulations to all the engineers for a successful start!
The Engineers Club in China has currently 450 members who besides the online training have access to face to face training, quizzes and a platform for the members to interact with Dell’s tech experts, its alliance partners such as Microsoft and Intel, and among partners. This is not just Dell’s commitment to invest in partner’s technical capabilities. Partners also have a share of their investment and commitment to Dell and this is what is great about this club! This initial award ceremony was a terrific way to showcase the growing mutual commitment and the path to successful business achievements.
In addition to the winning partners the event was attended by Pamela Lim, Dell GCC APJ Enterprise Enablement and Certification Programs Director and Jacky Chen, Dell GCC GM & Regional Sales Director of Greater China along with a few select media. There was several media coverage from the event which you can find through the links below. Great work to all partners and we look forward to seeing more partners at the podium!
Some media articles (in Chinese) for more details.
- The Dell Engineers Club Is Developing Rapidly, Helping Channel Partners Increase Win Rate by CBInews.com
- Dell Engineers Club Awarding Event Was Held Successfully by IT168.com
- Dell Engineers Club Awarding Event Was Held Successfully by ZOL.com.cn
“For Dell Engineers Club, we don’t focus on the quantity of registered engineers, but the quality. We aim to find the RIGHT people. That’s why we enrich the training continually, attracting more and more club members.”
—Pamela Lim, Dell GCC APJ Enterprise Enablement and Certification Programs Director