Our 38-inch UltraSharp monitor was recently called “the display of my dreams” by a reviewer; but if you can’t go ultrawide, multiple monitors may be the setup for you. Dell Knowledge Base can help you with that.
Direct2Dell is designed to bring you news and stories about Dell people, products, services, partners and customers. Often those customers need support for their Dell products. For that, our Dell Support team continuously updates a library of articles called the Knowledge Base.
In an effort to make that information even easier to find when you need it, each Friday I will bring you a list of the most highly reviewed articles with appropriate responses to the latest trends we are seeing in our customer inquiries.
With these publications you can stay informed about the latest troubleshooting guides and resolutions across various client system lines.
Questions about these issues should be left in our Support Forums where trained staff are available to assist, rather than commenting here on Direct2Dell.
This week we’ve seen a lot of interest in these topics:
- Why you should be daisy chaining your displays
- What’s your BIOS? Learn why the systems BIOS is so important.
- Light leakage and bleeding on a LCD can be a pain, here’s a few tips to resolve
- All you need to know when fixing Hard Disk Drive (HDD) & Solid State Drive (SSD) issues
- How to use and troubleshoot our latest Dell docking solutions
- DellPROTips on keyboard usage and issue troubleshooting
- Lagging system holding you back? These quick steps could help boost performance!
- Learn how updating your video drivers effects performance on your system
- Here’s some tricks to remember when adding extra monitors to your system
- M.2 solutions. What’s the difference & how use them!