Last week, more than 14,000 people attended SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2011 in Orlando, Florida. In addition, more than 100,000 people tuned in to the live broadcasts of SAPPHIRE keynotes and sessions. At the conference, attendees discovered the newest products from SAP, learned about industry best practices, and saw what new products SAP partners like Dell are offering.
No worries if you didn’t attend in person or watch the live streaming sessions, I was on hand at the conference with the Dell team as they connected with customers and talked about how Dell and SAP work better together. This post highlights some of the main content from the week in daily recap blog posts, interviews, video replays, and press releases.
Click on the links below to learn about the big announcements of the conference including SAP HANA in-memory computing (see the Dell press release about our HANA offering), the future of computing, cloud computing (read about the Dell and University of Kentucky Cloud Computing success story) and other Dell services related to SAP.
Dell at SAPPHIRE NOW 2011 Blog Posts
- Dell at SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2011 – Day 1 (Theme: Future of Computing)
- Dell at SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2011 – Day 2 (Theme: Mobility)
- Dell at SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2011 – Day 3 (Theme: In-Memory Computing with SAP HANA)
- Expanded Relationship with SAP Announced at SAPPHIRE NOW
- SAP and Dell Q&A – Success in the Cloud with Dell VP of Marketing Andy Lark with University of Kentucky CIO Vince Keller
- TreeHouse Poised for Acquisition Growth with SAP Software Rollout with Dell’s Gregg Griebel
- Leverage Dell Cloud Solutions for Your SAP Software Environment with Dell’s Burk Buechler
- Dell Global Enterprise Business Intelligence with Dell’s Mike Lampa
Dell press releases during SAPPHIRE NOW 2011
- SAP and Dell Join Forces on Cloud and In-Memory Computing
- Dell Strengthens ERP Solutions Portfolio with PowerEdge R910 Server Now Certified to Run SAP® In-Memory Appliance (SAP HANA™)
- Dell Boomi AtomSphere Cloud Integration Platform 2011 Achieves SAP Certification
- Dell Services Implements ERP Solution for TreeHouse Foods to Streamline Business Processes and Support Continued Growth
Video Interviews at the Dell Booth
Rick Nucci, Boomi Co-Founder and CTO, discusses the basics of Boomi Integration Cloud at the Dell booth at SAPPHIRE 2011
Sukumar Narayanan, Executive Director of Global Business & Technology Consulting comments on the overall themes of SAPPHIRE and what SAP services Dell offers
Interesting SAPPHIRE NOW Keynote Speeches