Direct2Dell is designed to bring you news and stories about Dell people, products, services, partners and customers. Often those customers need support for their Dell products. For that, our Dell Support team continuously updates a library of articles called the Knowledge Base.
In an effort to make that information even easier to find when you need it, each Friday I will bring you a list of the most highly reviewed articles with appropriate responses to the latest trends we are seeing in our customer inquiries.
With these publications you can stay informed about the latest troubleshooting guides and resolutions across various client system lines.
Questions about these issues should be left in our Support Forums where trained staff are available to assist, rather than commenting here on Direct2Dell.
This week we’ve seen a lot of interest in these topics:
- Learn how to fix common issues that could occur with a laptop battery
- DellProTips to resolve laptop LCD issues
- Backlit keyboard not working? Try this!
- Installing Win7 on systems with Skylake chipsets
- What’s new with the Dell S2716DG monitor
- DCPM Thunderbolt warning message after installing the latest system BIOS
- Learn more about Dell Display Note Software for touch commercial displays
- Enable caching on mSata SSD installed laptops
- Fix light leakage on an LCD monitor or notebook screen
- Re-installing Win7 on a system with both an mSATA and a regular hard drive