On October 18, the Dell team is setting off on a 10,000 km journey to meet with our business and public sector customers in 11 European cities. In our first stop we are inviting UK customers to Twickenham stadium to spend the day with Dell to see our products and services offering, hear useful talks and meet with IT industry and business experts.
Dell Solutions Tour topics include:
- Virtualization in the Efficient Datacenter
- Tuning the efficiency of Intelligent Data Management (IDM)
- Take a head-start with the Efficient Workforce
- Driving Success with Efficient Storage
By attending the day with Dell, you can:
- See, touch and feel the latest Dell products and solutions.
- See on-track performance and efficiency with live demos from our alliances partners in the expo area.
- Hear the latest analyst insights and be able to get her/his vision on topics you are interested in.
- Hear customer case studies and real efficiency stories including Team Lotus and also get some impressions around the F1 series by see the Team Lotus car in the expo area.
- Share experiences with you peers in the industry or pub sector.
- Meet some of the people from Dell you have worked with already or meet new contacts and specialists.
Business and Public Sector customers can register for the UK event today.
You can expect an exciting program about and how to drive success and overtake your IT challenges with an efficient enterprise:
- 08:30 – 09:30 Registration & Expo
- 09:30 – 09:45 Welcome & introduction
- 09:45 – 10:15 Dell, Intel® and Microsoft® – Partnering for Technological Excellence [Details]
- 10:15 – 11:00 The Efficient Data Center – Computing Solutions of the Next Generation [Details]
- 11:00 – 11:30 Break & Expo
- 11:30 – 12:00 The Analyst’s View from Forrester Research [Details]
- 12:00 – 12:40 Managing Data Growth – Strategies for Efficient, Intelligent Data Management [Details]
- 12:40 – 13:20 The Efficient Workforce – Opportunities, Challenges and Solutions [Details]
- 13:20 – 14:15 Lunch & Expo
- 14:15 – 15:15 Information Security: Effective security monitoring for the enterprise [Details]
- 15:15 – 16:00 Doing more with less in Government: Top 10 strategies for surviving IT budget cuts [Details]
- 15:15 – 16:00 Dell in Healthcare: How can IT help make doctors and nurses more productive? [Details]
- 15:15 – 16:00 Next Generation Education: The IT challenges from schools to universities [Details]
- 15:15 – 16:00 The Balancing Act: Meeting the modern HPC challenge [Details]
- 15:15 – 16:00 How Systems Management should be [Details]
- 15:15 – 16:00 Efficient OEM – finding a balance between innovation and execution, allowing you to do what you do best [Details]
- 15:15 – 16:00 Visit the Expo
Dell European Solution Tour Dates:
- 18.10.2011 London, UK
- 26.10.2011 Stockholm, Sweden
- 27.10.2011 Oslo, Norway
- 1.11.2011 Helsinki, Finland
- 3.11.2011 Warsaw, Poland
- 10.11.2011 Brussels, Belgium
- 15.11.2011 Utrecht, Netherlands
- 17.11.2011 Paris, France
- 22.11.2011 Zurich, Switzerland
- 24.11.2011 Milan, Italy
- 29.11.2011 Madrid, Spain