This post written by Iva Paleckova, Dell SMB marketing
Dell & Microsoft recently attended the Inc. 500|5000 Conference and Awards Ceremony in Phoenix, AZ. The Conference brings the nation’s most successful business minds together annually to celebrate the achievements of the companies that appear on Inc. magazine’s prestigious ranking of America’s fastest growing companies.
Since the conference was filled with some of the best and brightest entrepreneurial leaders so Dell’s Entrepeneur-In-Residence, Ingrid Vanderveldt, set out to pick their brains and find out how they achieved their success!
Watch what these leaders had to say to find out:
- The power of social media in building a brand like Go Pro
- Best resources for new startups from Startup America CEO, Scott Case
- Why Chicobag CEO, Andy Keller, wears a suit of plastic bags to make his point
- The importance of making your brand likeable from CEO and author, Dave Kerpen
The videos also include a way you can receive free white papers from Dell & Microsoft to help you boost your business success!
Nick Woodman, CEO of Go Pro, talks about when he realized that his company had “made it”, what inspired him to start his line of cameras, and his thoughts on how filming one’s experience has become viral.
Andy Keller, CEO of ChicoBag, discusses his costume-making skills in creating the Bag Monster and why it’s making such a statement, how he solved a problem he saw while building a multi-million dollar company and why he is so passionate about what he does.
Scott Case, CEO of Startup America, chats with Ingrid on how Startup America has grown within the entrepreneur community, when he’ll consider Startup America’s purpose fulfilled, and why entrepreneurs just need to “make stuff happen.”
Some other videos to watch:
- Dave Kerpen, CEO of Likeable Media, tells us about his giant orange thumb, how his sponsored wedding was the spark that started his company and the importance of using social media as a listening tool to respond to your customers by demonstrating empathy. Watch here
- Kim Overton, CEO of SPIbelt, talks about the bootstrapping secrets to her success, how consolidated software technology helped her jumpstart her business, management of her mobile workforce and the sense of urgency in pushing your products out on the market. Watch here
- Chris Abbott, President of Abbeton, converses about the 5 companies in his accelerator and how he got into the business, his failures along his business journey and the common traits amongst the company leaders that are successful within his accelerator. Watch here
- Kevin Lowe, President of LINQ Services, explains the importance of resilience and why doing the right thing for your clients wins you the business in the end. Watch here
- Yosef Martin, CEO of Merchandize Liquidators, describes how he started his business as a college student who needed to pay the bills, what technology he uses to keep his merchandise organized and why having a targeted plan is crucial to business success. Watch here