Today at Dell™ World, we are happy to announce that our comprehensive Connected Security portfolio has met a number of new milestones. We continue to innovate to further strengthen our Connected Security strategy, and the product integrations and connections announced today are our most recent proof points. They include:
- The integration of Dell Enterprise Single Sign-on with the Dell Mobile Clinical Computing solution to provide enterprise single sign-on capabilities that address the unique needs of healthcare environments
- The integration of Dell Defender and Dell SonicWALL Secure Remote Access to simplify deployment of two-factor authentication with the Secure Sockets Layer virtual private network (SSL VPN)
- A new integration between Defender and Dell Cloud that provides two-factor authentication for administrators managing Dell cloud instances
- The connection of the Dell KACE K1000 Systems Management Appliance with technology from Dell Authentication Services to streamline operations with Active Directory-based single sign-on for KACE end users and administrators
- The integration of Dell InTrust 10.7 with Dell SecureWorks to capture crucial aspects of user activity on Windows systems, and detect internal threats in less time and with less overhead
- The connection of Privileged Password Manager and Privileged Access Suite for Unix with the new InTrust that allows organizations to correlate a user’s privileged activity with their general user activity to get a full picture of how they’re using their access
We believe it’s of paramount importance in today’s world to connect and protect the enterprise from the device to the datacenter to the cloud, so we have made Connected Security the hallmark of our security program. All of these new product innovations strengthen our best-of-breed solution set to help protect our customers’ data wherever it resides. And we’re not finished yet ─ we’ll continue innovating and growing our global security program to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and deliver end-to-end, enterprise-class Connected Security technology that protects businesses of all sizes. To that end, we would love to hear your feedback as we head farther down the path of Connected Security. If you have something you’d like to share with us, please connect with us on Facebook via Dell Security at and Twitter at @DellSecurity or @MattTMedeiros.