Last night in San Francisco, Dell Software made an impressive showing at the 16th annual SC Magazine Awards as a finalist in ten award categories. The SC Awards honor the professionals, companies and products working to address the growing security needs of today’s corporate world.
Dell is proud to have been named as a finalist in the following categories:
- SonicWALL ─ Best Security Company
- SonicWALL TZ 215 ─ Best Anti-Malware Gateway
- SonicWALL SuperMassive 10100 ─ Best Enterprise Firewall
- SonicWALL SRA Web Application Firewall ─ Best Web Application Firewall
- SonicWALL E-Class Network Security (NSA) E8510 ─ Best Data Leakage Prevention
- SonicWALL SuperMassive E10200 ─ Best Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System
- SonicWALL E-Class SRA EX9000 ─ Best IPsec/SSL VPN
- SonicWALL TZ 215 ─ Best UTM Security
- SecureWorks Managed Security Service ─ Best Managed Security Service
- Quest One Identity Solutions ─ Best Identity and Access Management Solution
Those of us who work for Dell know the pride, passion and professionalism our fellow employees bring to their endeavors every day. While we didn’t win the top prize in any one category, no other company was a finalist in as many categories. Award ceremonies like these allow us a moment to reflect and an acknowledgement that our hard work and bright ideas are recognized. These awards reflect Dell’s commitment to refocusing technology resources to help organizations drive connected security, ensuring both outside-in and inside-out protection against potential security threats.
Dell security solutions defend without compromising access, performance and cost. Our new perspective allows companies to implement a full lifecycle strategy ─ both from within and beyond organizational walls ─ to proactively detect and mitigate security threats from every angle of vulnerability. Dell’s newest connected security solutions include:
- Dell SonicWALL SuperMassive 9000 Series Next-Generation Firewalls, which is designed to inspect every byte of every packet, regardless of the port or protocol, without compromising protection for performance.
- Quest One Privileged Access Suite for Unix, which combats against poorly managed privileged accounts through a single, intuitive interface for all Unix activities and reporting.
- The Dell Data Protection|Encryption Solution Suite, which is expanding capabilities with Dell Data Protection|Mobile Edition and Dell Data Protection|Cloud Edition. These two new offerings work in tandem to transparently encrypt and decrypt data as it is accessed, stored, and shared on mobile devices (Android and iOS) and in cloud storage services (Box and Dropbox).
We thank SC Magazine for its recognition. While we love the work we do in combatting threats, enabling users and assuring secure access, it’s nice to get a little outside recognition once in a while too.
Come visit Dell Software Group at RSA this week in the Quest Booth #2053, Dell SonicWALL Booth #1348 and DellSecureWorks Booth #1933.