Welcome to the latest edition of Dell’s Weekly Recap, your guide to the week's Dell-related news and happenings.
TOP STORIES OF THE WEEK
I’m at the Dell Analyst event this week, and it is opening with a talk by Michael Dell… Michael Dell is one of the few technology CEOs who relates to analysts on a personal basis. He trends toward candor and he seems to actually like us, as opposed to many of his peers who create the impression that they tolerate us, and the difference is appreciated.
A fabulous array of speakers has been announced for the fourth annual Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network Event, which is taking place from June 2-4 in Turkey and unites top women entrepreneurs from around the globe. For those who can't be there in person, live streaming will be available for a global, virtual audience.
DELL CUSTOMER SPOTLIGHT
JM Financial Services Ltd, a leading brokerage firm in India recently announced the consolidation of their IT infrastructure to ensure high availability of their trading systems and secure continued customer loyalty, while at the same time, eliminating system downtime. For this, the company has implemented Dell PowerEdge Servers with VMWare virtualization software and Dell EqualLogic storage solutions.
5 STORIES ABOUT DELL
Dell unveils OptiPlex 3011 All-in-One; May 29, 2013
Dell has unveiled its latest range of OptiPlex all-in-one desktops, which are designed to be used in business, education and retail sectors. AiO features 20in full HD display and virtualisation capabilities.
Dell to finance channel deals in Canada; May 28, 2013
Dell Financial Services has announced the Power Up Lease, a lower-than-zero leasing stream rate for Canadian solution providers serving small and medium businesses, and the first offer of its kind for the channel in Canada.
During the past four years, Dell has invested in more than USD 4 Billion to deliver high-performing end-to-end solutions to better support the ever-changing needs of its consumers. Dell’s drive to deliver results, create competitive advantage and expand their opportunities is driven by investments in the data center, security services and software.
With an expanding portfolio of converged infrastructure products offering solutions in storage, networking, software and more, Dell has evolved to give its customers the advantage through superior products at a lower price point.
Dell may already have a 23-inch multi-touch display, but if you're looking for something a little smaller and cheaper, then we have good news for you.
TOP 5 Direct2Dell POSTS (May 25 – May 31)
- Affordable OptiPlex 3011 All-in-One Offers Clutter-free Productivity in the Office, Classroom and Beyond
- Dell Software’s New Foglight Customer-Centric APM Links All Application Layers to Equip Both IT and the Business With Answers, not Just Data
- Jackie Huba Talks Monster Loyalty
- Dell Cloud Client Computing celebrates a year of Dell and Wyse joining forces
- Big Data, Big Storage Solution for Legal Services
Press Release(s) (May 25 – May 31)
- RIGHTSLEEVE President Catherine Graham Selected to Lead Workshop at Dell Women’s Entrepreneurial Network Conference in Istanbul
- Dell Software’s Foglight APM Equips Both IT and the Business With Answers, not Just Data
- HeadlDell SecureWorks Named “Best Midmarket Solution” for Managed Security Services
- Troup County School System Chooses Dell to Support Personalized Learning
- Dell Opens Hyperscale Innovation Center at Austin, Texas Campus
- Offshore wind farm operator BARD Engineering stores operating data with a storage solution from Dell
- Dell Software Announces New Solutions to Further Ease Migration, Management and Monitoring of Microsoft Environments