If audio is important to you, then you might want to check out our XPS 27 All-in-One system with ten discrete speakers designed in conjunction with a Grammy award-winning audio engineer and record producer.
Problems with sound on any computer can be frustrating, though. So our Knowledge Base offers tips on how to troubleshoot audio issues with speakers, headphones or microphones on Dell PCs.
Direct2Dell is designed to bring you news and stories about Dell people, products, services, partners and customers. Often those customers need support for their Dell products. For that, our Dell Support team continuously updates a library of articles called the Knowledge Base.
In an effort to make that information even easier to find when you need it, each Friday I will bring you a list of the most highly reviewed articles with appropriate responses to the latest trends we are seeing in our customer inquiries.
With these publications you can stay informed about the latest troubleshooting guides and resolutions across various client system lines.
Questions about these issues should be left in our Support Forums where trained staff are available to assist, rather than commenting here on Direct2Dell.
This week we’ve seen a lot of interest in these topics:
- Resolving keyboard lag at system password screens
- Thinking about upgrading a video card? This quick video could help
- Your one stop shop for Microsoft Office troubleshooting
- Get the most out of Windows new security features: Hello & Biometric Scanners
- No boot device found under Legacy mode? Give this a try
- Windows 10 Education version & dim LCD? Check this out
- Easy solution to fix audio, low volume or distorted sound issues
- Dell WD15 & TB16 support for #Ubuntu 16.04
- All about drivers
- Resolve performance issues with Adobe After Effects installed on Precision Workstations using the Dell Precision Optimizer