Businesses are ramping technology investments and capabilities faster than ever. Employees, customers and partners are accessing more applications and data every day. These investments drive enormous value to the business, but also create IT complexity and security vulnerabilities.
Our customers and partners constantly ask us to help them rise to these challenges, to help them deliver innovative initiatives and improve collaboration, while protecting their company. Often, the security risks around these new applications, projects and technologies, force IT to say “NO” to their business partners.
To change this model, we have invested in Dell SonicWALL and Dell One Identity solutions to help organizations become more innovative and create competitive advantages by driving initiatives such as:
- Leading your organization to the cloud
- Deploying BYOD across your organization
- Enabling a digital transformation
- Completing stress-free audits
We feel that it’s time for a radically different point of view and Dell Security’s context-aware, integrated security solutions put us in the unique position to offer organizations the security they need in today’s complex IT environment. Dell SonicWALL and Dell One Identity enable CISOs to govern every identity and inspect every packet, effectively identifying and isolating rogue activity, while letting the acceptable traffic flow.
These network inspection and identity governance capabilities give organizations the ability to confidently push beyond traditional boundaries while controlling vulnerabilities. We are empowering IT teams to deliver the strategic projects and capabilities that drive your business forward while providing the security you need.
We want to enable the IT security team to become the Department of “Yes.”
Dell SonicWALL and One Identity solutions reinforce each other to ensure we’re setting the highest bar for value to our partners and customers.
We’ve created this extensive security portfolio to enable you to:
- Not only detect but also block advanced threats at the gateway before they get into your network with extreme low latency
- Automatically allow or deny – or step up authentication – for every user access attempt based on context that is derived from the network to identify abnormal activity
- Provision a new employee, partner or contractor in 15 minutes across your enterprise and then de-provisioning them 15 minutes after they depart
- Leverage Privileged Account Management controls like password vaulting and session management for those identities who have the “keys to the kingdom”
As we lead in the market with our innovative solutions, we can help you attain true governance of user and admin access to your network, applications and data and deeper security without compromising performance. We are committed to do all of this, effectively raising productivity and security, without increasing your costs.
For more information on how to start become the Department of Yes, explore our new informative Dell Security web site.