Earlier this month Microsoft started rolling out the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and many of our customers are curious whether their system is prepared for it. Don’t worry. We’ve got a Dell Knowledge Base article for that!
Direct2Dell is designed to bring you news and stories about Dell people, products, services, partners and customers. Often those customers need support for their Dell products. For that, our Dell Support team continuously updates a library of articles called the Knowledge Base.
In an effort to make that information even easier to find when you need it, each week I will bring you a list of the most highly reviewed articles with appropriate responses to the latest trends we are seeing in our customer inquiries.
With these publications you can stay informed about the latest troubleshooting guides and resolutions across various client system lines.
Questions about these issues should be left in our Support Forums where trained staff are available to assist, rather than commenting here on Direct2Dell.
Last week we saw a lot of interest in these topics:
- How to Use and Troubleshoot the Dell Thunderbolt Dock (TB16)
- Wi-Fi Security protocol Key Re-installation Attack (KRACK): Impact Status on Dell Products
- Latitude 7280: Resolving a wake from sleep issue when connecting to a WD15 dock with the lid closed
- What is a BCD Error message when you start Windows, and how to resolve!
- Dell Display Manager Application Will Not Work On A USB Only Connection
- Issue with Switchable Graphics on a Notebook after disabling base graphics or re-imaging system
- Dell computers tested for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and previous versions of Windows 10
- Windows 10 – Task Manager Reports 100 Percent Disk Utilization
- Infineon Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Vulnerability (CVE-2017-15361) : Impact Status on Dell Products
- Thunderbolt 3 USB-C maximum data transfer rate on Dell systems