Dell Enterprise Forum in San Jose is three weeks away and Dell Software will be there for the first time in full force!
Join us for Dell Enterprise Forum US 2013, where you’ll learn how to optimize your enterprise, end to end. Get more out of the products you already own, and discover new solutions that drive efficiency, flexibility and reliability in the modern data center. The conference showcases the Dell enterprise portfolio—from servers, storage and networking to services, software and converged solutions. Get your hands on the latest features, learn configuration best practices, interact with Dell experts and be among the first to hear what’s next. Come see how Dell enterprise solutions empower you to move your business forward, preparing for the future while accelerating business results today.
You won’t want to miss:
- 13 breakout sessions specific to Dell Software solutions and products. You can find all of the customer sessions here and the partner sessions here.
- Day 1 keynote from John Swainson, President, Dell Software, who will be participating in a fireside chat with Marius Haas and Suresh C. Vaswani.
- Expo hall demos with Dell Software experts: Data center & cloud management, Information Management, Mobility Solutions, Data Protection, Identity & Access Management, and SonicWALL.
- Hands-on, self-paced labs on Dell Software solutions – specifically Storage Maximizer for SharePoint, vRanger, AppAssure, NetVault Backup, and SonicWALL.
- 16 opportunities to “Speak with a Geek” at the Geek Bar on the expo floor.
I truly hope you will take this opportunity to join us for what will be an educational event for all of our customers. Plus, we like to have fun too and will be hosting the official Enterprise Forum tweet up on Monday, June 3 immediately following the Welcome Reception.
Follow @DellEntForum on Twitter and Dell Enterprise Forum on Facebook, to stay up to date on the latest details regarding the event and tweet up details. Or visit DellEnterpriseForum.com to learn more about the event.