If a new computer is on your holiday shopping list, or if your business is looking at upgrading yours for the new year, you may be wondering what sort of storage your system might need.
If so, join us Wednesday, November 22, 2017, at 9:00 a.m. for a free webinar where we’ll discuss the differences between the multiple storage options now available for our notebook and desktop products.
We’ll be digging into some of the reasons M.2 and Optane solutions are taking off while covering best practice when it comes to troubleshooting technical issues as they relate to your storage.
Direct2Dell is designed to bring you news and stories about Dell people, products, services, partners and customers. Often those customers need support for their Dell products. For that, our Dell Support team continuously updates a library of articles called the Knowledge Base.
In an effort to make that information even easier to find when you need it, each Friday I will bring you a list of the most highly reviewed articles with appropriate responses to the latest trends we are seeing in our customer inquiries.
With these publications, you can stay informed about the latest troubleshooting guides and resolutions across various client system lines.
Questions about these issues should be left in our Support Forums where trained staff are available to assist, rather than commenting here on Direct2Dell.
This week we’ve seen a lot of interest in these topics:
- BitLocker error when using TPM in 1.2 mode after updating the BIO
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the DisplayPort port on a Dell PC
- How Random Access Memory (RAM) affects performance
- How to enable Secure Hibernation in Windows 10 Creators Update with Dell Encryption
- Colors are faded and washed out when High Dynamic Range is enabled in Windows 10
- Dell Dual Video D1000, Dell USB 3.0 D3100 & Dell Universal D6000 docks do not support daisy-chain functionality
- Windows 10: Redstone 3 / Fall Creators Update Causes Recovery Drive Error
- Dell LCD Display Pixel Guidelines
- What Is Memory (RAM)?
- Dell computers tested for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and previous versions of Windows 10