Businesses of all sizes want to ensure they’re getting the most out of their technology. Today we’re happy to introduce printers that work as hard as you do including the industry’s first multifunction monochrome laser printer with a 4.3 inch touch-screen interface priced under $600 and a single universal print driver designed to reduce the complexity of printer driver management. These new offerings not only give you reliability at the speed you need but simplify print management.
Last month we introduced innovative new color LED and laser printers including the multifunction 1355cnw which is officially available for order. Today we turn our sights to monochrome laser printers as we strive to deliver outstanding performance and speed to organizations of all sizes. Engineered to make digitizing and storing hard copy documents pain-free, the new offerings tap into the needs of customers whose worlds have become increasingly digital, every technology accessory critical to office productivity.
With the Dell Open Print Driver (OPD), a single universal print driver designed to reduce the complexity of printer driver management, businesses of all sizes can now get big results with a very small print driver. The Dell Open Print Driver is one of the smallest and best equipped universal printer driver solutions available and is designed specifically to streamline operations and workflow while improving control and efficiency across an entire printing fleet without sacrificing features. It offers an easy-to-use interface, customizable features and benefits that include:
- All-in-one single software package with multiple supported printer description languages (PDL) in a small installation file
- Common user interface for all printer types – single function, multifunction, color and mono laser printers
- Quick access to supported devices through automatic discovery of networked printers
- All the features users expect including configuration and printer settings
- Easy to install with a quick and intuitive installation process
- Easy to manage remotely and installs to end-users over networks
Key features for each of today’s printers can be found below and images are located in the Dell Image Bank. Be sure to keep an eye out on this space for more exciting Dell printer announcements…
Some key features of the new line-up from Dell’s Imaging team include:
- Ideal for any sized business, home office or workgroup
- It is nearly 13% faster than Dell 2330 with up to 40 printed pages per minute and includes a standard duplexer for double side prints.
- Networking functionality makes this printer perfect for workgroups
- Available for order in the U.S. on November 16 for $249 and $299 (with networking)
- The first mainstream monochrome laser printer with a color touch screen built to enhance workflow and improve the customer experience
- The 4-in-1 printer is one serious business machine for organizations of all sizes and comes with print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities
- Rugged duty cycle of 80K pages.
- Available for order today (Nov. 16) in the U.S. for $599
1355cn/cnw – NOW AVAILABLE
- The world’s smallest 4-in-1 multifunction color laser class network printer
- Comes with print/copy/scan/fax capabilities, delivers fast print speeds of 15/12 ppm (mono/color), network and wifi options and consumes less energy than comparable printers
- Virtually maintenance free, with drum and fuser designed to last the lifetime of the printer
- Superior color print quality than conventional laser and LED printers in same class
- Available for order today in the U.S. for $379.99/$419.99 (with Wi-Fi)