Like their laptop counterparts, the latest Vostro desktop is designed specifically for small businesses. Customers seeking reliable IT solutions will make the most of their technology spend with the Vostro 460, benefitting from easy-to-configure features that are highly productive. The Vostro 460 is also the first SMB desktop PC offering the new Intel Sandy Bridge Quad Core processors, allowing small businesses to multi-task to the max. In addition, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 gives you more power when and where you need it.
While the Vostro 460 offers ample technology out of the box, customers can choose extra features they need to stay on task and grow with their business. There’s plenty of storage space with a hard-disk capacity expandable up to 3TB to safe keep work files, photos, music and more. With a large 350W power supply and up to 150W of graphics-card power, you’ll never run out of juice for your upgrades. And, after a long day of hard work, entrepreneurs can let loose with the Vostro 460’s Blu-ray disc drive and 7.1 HD sound.
Designed for the demands of today’s small business, the Vostro 460 helps customers keep operations running smoothly without missing a beat. Need IT support? Customers can choose their own level of 24×7 IT support with optional Dell ProSupport services. Also, Dell Support Center comes pre-loaded in the 460 and data security is also a breeze, with protection services that are simple to use and require little or no maintenance.
The Vostro 460 offers everything teams need in a PC:
- A mini tower packed with power and leading-edge technology to handle your biggest workload
- Ample technology to stay on task and expand your business
- A suite of desktop-accessible service and support solutions designed with your business in mind
- 2nd Generation Intel Quad Core i5 and i7 Processors for maximum productivity
- Built-in performance for business graphics, or upgrade to the blazing-fast 1GB NVIDIA or ATI HD discrete graphics for an even more powerful experience.
- A tool-less chassis to expand your memory and graphics capabilities quickly and easily
- 8 USB 2.0 ports to connect all your digital devices and peripherals, plus quickly back up important files to an external hard drive with the latest USB 3.0 via add-on card
- Optional 24/7 Dell ProSupport and optional Dell DataSafe Online Backup
- Built-in security services from Trend Micro
Business owners can empower their employees to perform and grow seamlessly for the starting price of $599.
Awed? Inspired? Feel free to share your thoughts or questions here! And, be sure to check out images of the new machine here.