We are so proud to introduce the new Dell Precision tower workstation line. The new Dell Precision T1650, T3600, T5600 and T7600 not only have a beautiful industrial design but also offer superb power, dependability and manageability so you, our customers, can focus on your mission-critical work. The Dell Precision T1650, T3600, T5600 and T7600 workstations will be available for purchase worldwide starting in May.
Click on the image above to see a larger version
Update: All these new workstation tower systems are available for order via Dell.com.
Customers played a significant role in helping us develop new designs for this tower series. We solicited input from top engineering, finance, software development, scientific, and media & entertainment companies on what they were looking for in a professional workstation. That data helped to drive new design innovations including:
- Award winning, best-in-class chassis for superior serviceability
- Split chassis design to separate the power supply and hard drives from the motherboard and graphics (Dell Precision T7600)
- Easy rack mounting to remove the workstation from the user’s desk to secure data
Update: To see more images of these new machines, take a look at the Dell Precision Workstation Towers album on Dell’s Google+ page.
Here’s a YouTube video that highlights some of the key features of the Dell Precision T7600:
In addition to the new design, users will be blown away by the increased power of the systems, enabling more productivity to bring their innovative ideas to life faster. Some of the new technology advancements include:
- Intel microarchitecture and 8-core CPUs
- Generation 3 PCIe that provides double the throughput of gen 2 slots
- Quad channel memory scalable up to 512GB
- Up to 600 watts of graphics, and up to four full x16 graphics slots
- Wide array of professional graphics from AMD and NVIDIA
As a business professional, I understand the importance of having dependable workstations and the misfortune a downtime can have on productivity. That is why all of us here at Dell are particularly excited that these new systems offer increased manageability, serviceability and dependability so you can focus on what matters most – your work. Those new features include:
- Reliable Memory Technology (RMT), a Dell-patented code programmed at the BIOS level that eliminates virtually all memory errors on high-end workstations
- Industry’s only tool-less and lockable externally removable power supply on a mainstream tower workstation
- Front accessible quick release hard drives for easy removal of hard drives
- Certifications on the top digital content creation, scientific, and engineering software applications
Here’s a video that explains how Reliable Memory Technology works:
Our customers who have seen and tested the new systems have been impressed by both design and function. And having already heard success stories from some of these customers who have implemented the new workstations in their businesses, we are further motivated to continue to deliver high quality and performing machines to the marketplace. We look forward to hearing your success story regarding the new Dell Precision workstations.
Update from Lionel: Click on the links below to see PDF spec sheets of the following Dell Precision workstations:
- PDF spec sheet for the Dell Precision T3600
- PDF spec sheet for the Dell Precision T5600
- PDF spec sheet for the Dell Precision T7600
United States Pricing Details:
- The Dell Precision T7600 pricing starts at $2,149
- The Dell Precision T5600 pricing starts at $1,879
- The Dell Precision T3600 pricing starts at $1,099