Direct2Dell is designed to bring you news and stories about Dell people, products, services, partners and customers. Often those customers need support for their Dell products. For that, our Dell Support team continuously updates a library of articles called the Knowledge Base.
In an effort to make that information even easier to find when you need it, each Friday I will bring you a list of the most highly reviewed articles with appropriate responses to the latest trends we are seeing in our customer inquiries.
With these publications you can stay informed about the latest troubleshooting guides and resolutions across various client system lines.
Questions about these issues should be left in our Support Forums where trained staff are available to assist, rather than commenting here on Direct2Dell.
This week we’ve seen a lot of interest in these topics:
- Battery FAQ – Learn all about performance, swelling, lifespan, and more!
- Chromebook 3180/3189 systems could exhibit an issue in the LCD
- Get the most out of an aging system with our performance tips
- We’ve taken the guess work out of your OS upgrade and validated the Creators Update on these systems
- How to best troubleshoot issues with a Dell Thunderbolt dock
- How to Use and Troubleshoot G-Sync
- Upgrade and Updates – Windows 10 support
- Fix errors after clearing TPM in Windows 10 Creator’s Edition
- Access UEFI (BIOS) System Setup from Windows on your Dell System
- Find all our best imaging tips & solutions in one place
Didn’t see your question here? Check what was trending last week to see if it’s there.