Join us for the next ZeroIMPACT Migration Day, a FREE virtual event where you’ll get unlimited access to the industry's top migration experts – attend two LIVE webcasts or chat directly with our experts throughout the day. This unique virtual event will take place on Thursday, June 13th from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Eastern Time.
Visit the Auditorium: Watch one of our LIVE migration webcasts about Exchange 2013 and Windows XP/7/8.
Visit the Communications Lounge: Chat live with Dell migration experts and network with your peers.
Visit the Exhibition Hall: Win prizes, access resources, and “pick the brains” of industry migration leaders from Dell, Microsoft, Avanade, InfraScience, Insight, Slalom, and Sycom Tech.
Visit the Resource Center: Access white papers, webcasts and helpful tips to ensure that your migration is on time and under budget, with ZeroIMPACT.
Win Prizes: Don't forget about the great prizes awarded throughout the entire day!
We know your time is limited, so scan the agenda below to find the discussion topics that matter to you most. The event format is informal, so spend the entire day with us or stop in at your convenience.
11:00am ET – Why you don't have to worry about the end of Windows XP with Doug Maul, Systems Consultant at Dell Software
11:00am ET – Top 10 steps to ensure a successful migration to Exchange 2013 with Tri Nguyen, Product Manager of Migration at Dell Software
- 10:00am-11:00am ET – Pre-Migration, Migration, & Post Migration Expert Chat*
- 11:30am-12:15pm ET – Windows 7 & 8 Migration (Application Compatibility and Application Virtualization) Expert Chat
- 12:00pm-12:30pm ET – Compliance & Recovery for your New Exchange, SharePoint or AD Environment
- 12:30pm-1:00pm ET – SharePoint Migration Expert Chat
- 1:30pm-2:15pm ET – Exchange Migration Expert Chat
- 2:00pm-2:30pm ET – Notes and GroupWise Migration Expert Chat
- 2:30pm-3:00pm ET – Office 365 Migration Expert Chat
*Topics for all-migration expert chat include: Windows File Server, Windows XP/7/8, Exchange, SharePoint, Notes, GroupWise, Office 365, Active Directory, and more.