Dell invites you to participate in a round-table discussion with entrepreneurs, industry analysts and Dell experts to discuss and share best practices of leveraging technology to cut costs, increase efficiency, improve customer relations and grow business in today's challenging economy. Panelists leading the round-table discussion include:
- Erik Dithmer, Vice President and General Manager, Small and Medium Business, Dell Americas
- Jim Skelding, Director, Small and Medium Business Sales, Dell Americas
- Tim Griffin, Vice President, Dell Global Small and Medium Business Services
- Ray Boggs, Vice President, SMB and Home Office Research, IDC
- Laurie McCabe, Partner, Hurwitz & Associates
During the Webcast Dell will make an announcement about a new services offering designed for small and medium businesses that can help reduce downtime and cut cost and complexity out of managing your IT.
The Webcast will take place from 12:30-1:30p.m. ET Tuesday, April 14, 2009, and include an online question and answer session.