Did you know that Dell SonicWALL provides much more than firewalls? There are six Dell SonicWALL solutions for customers’ network security and data protection needs.
Next-Generation Firewalls: Because Dell SonicWALL firewalls share the same patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection scanning engine, they all provide the same level of highly effective, low latency, high performance protection:
- TZ Series: small offices, distributed offices and retail locations
- NSA Series: branch offices and medium businesses
- E-Class NSA Series: large businesses, campus networks and enterprises
- SuperMassive E10000 Series: large enterprises, large campus networks, datacenters and carriers
As an added bonus, all of these firewalls can act as wireless controllers allowing the use of either integrated wireless (on the TZ series) or distributed wireless SonicPoint access points for secure wireless deployments and wireless threats protection. But wait – there’s more! The Dell SonicWALL WAN Acceleration Appliance (WXA) Series also provides an easy, five-minute deployment of WAN acceleration for further network performance optimization.
Secure Remote Access: Through Dell SonicWALL, IT administrators can provide remote users secure access to mission-critical resources on the corporate network from various BYOD devices (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux). The Dell SonicWALL Secure Remote Access (SRA) solution delivers full-featured, easy-to-manage, clientless connectivity for up to 20,000 concurrent users from a single appliance.
Email Security: Dell SonicWALL Email Security effectively, easily and economically blocks spam, phishing, viruses, zombies, etc. It scales from 10 to 100,000 mailboxes, with flexible deployments including appliance, virtual appliance, software optimized for Windows Server, or a pure cloud-hosted service.
Backup and Recovery: Dell SonicWALL Continuous Data Protection (CDP) v6 is a next-generation data backup and disaster recovery solution that automatically preserves and protects business-relevant data assets against loss from file, device, and location-based disasters. With Windows, Linux and Mac OS support through a single Web interface, CDP provides granular, globally enforced policy controls over the entire backup operation.
- Dell SonicWALL Global Management System (GMS) simplifies and automates management, monitoring and reporting for Dell SonicWALL solutions. It can be deployed as an appliance, virtual machine or software installation, providing a single-console view of all Dell SonicWALL devices.
- Dell SonicWALL Scrutinizer provides application traffic analysis, visualization and reporting for analyzing network performance and utilization. It supports a wide range of routers, switches, firewalls and data-flow reporting protocols.
- Dell SonicWALL Analyzer is an affordable, easy-to-use web-based traffic analytics and reporting tool that provides real-time and historical insight into the network’s health, performance and security. It supports Dell SonicWALL firewalls, CDP and SRA solutions.
- In combination with Dell SonicWALL firewalls, Dell SonicWALL Enforced Client Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware guarantee all endpoints have the latest versions of anti-virus and anti-spyware software installed and active.
- Dell SonicWALL Anti-Spam Desktop delivers client-based anti-spam, anti-phishing protection for Outlook, Outlook Express or Windows Mail on Windows-based desktops or laptops.